Who's the dog behind the coffee?
- Hi, I'm Birdie. and I'm from Texas. I think I am perfect for the French Roast. The first reason is obvious, I'm a French Bulldog.
- And secondly, I may be tiny, but I make up for it with my bold spirit. I'm a fighter with an attitude.
Here I am tumbling with my big sister, Beans, a Boston Terrier. I ain't afraid of her.
What about the coffee?
- My Birdie's French Roast is a delicious blend of dark-roast coffee.
- This is our darkest roast, with intense, dark chocolate/caramel notes.
We realize you may already have a favorite brand of coffee, but when you give Harvey coffee a try, you'll be doing more than just drinking a delicious coffee, you'll be supporting dog rescue organizations, who desperately need your help.
Select a regular purchase option or subscription and get free shipping on every order. Additionally, after your initial subscription, your second bag in the subscription cycle will be FREE.
Here's why else you'll love this coffee.
- Every Cup Helps a Pup: Proceeds from every Harvey Coffee bag sold support rescue organizations and charities that provide financial assistance to pet owners. So, enjoy a cup of Harvey Coffee and smile knowing that every bag of coffee you buy helps a beloved four-legged friend.
- Fresh-Roasted: Our coffee is about as fresh as it gets, since it is roasted-to-order in small-batch roasters allowing for precise control leading to consistency and quality with every batch of coffee roasted.
High-Quality: We select only the highest quality specialty-grade beans for our blends and single origin roasts.
We Get Orders out Fast: Orders are typically roasted within 1-2 business days and shipped the next business day, so you get fresh-roasted coffee right at its peak of flavor.
- Stay-Fresh Bags: Our coffee comes in a 12-ounce, valved, stay-fresh bag, ensuring it will stay fresh until you are ready to brew and enjoy a delightful cup of Harvey Coffee.
- Ethically Traded Coffee: Most of our coffee comes from direct relationships with farmers and our roasters work directly with universities, governments, and farmers to improve farm conditions, income, and quality.
If you like a bold, flavorful coffee, then you will really like my Birdie's French Roast. It's a delicious dark-roast, and once you try it, you'll be hooked.